Quality Analysis Ltd are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better support experience. We have published this notice to help you understand;
• How and why we collect information from you;
• Who we share your information with, why and on what basis;
• What your rights are
If we make any changes to this notice we will notify you by email. Quality Analysis will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of personal data you provide to us. This means Quality Analysis determines the purposes and way in which any personal data is, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to us:
Quality Analysis Ltd, 16 Crittall Road, Witham, Essex, CM8 3DR
This privacy notice was last updated on 23rd May 2018.
What information do we collect and why?
When you buy services or goods from us, you are entering into a contract with us. In order for us to process orders we may ask you to provide;
• full name
• contact numbers, and
• email address.
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
• Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you goods.
• Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your bank details.
• Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of Quality Analysis Ltd in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and services in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as backup partners.
• Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.